Before securing your next mortgage deal, it’s important to reflect on what’s changed, and also what’s likely to change in the future. These are factors which could influence how much you need or want to borrow. As an adviser I can help you ensure your next mortgage fits both your current and future needs.
After all, a lot can change in 2, 3 or 5 years. We’ve all witnessed the pandemic being testament to this. Think about your life when you initially agreed your mortgage – compared to today. What, and how much, has changed?
Questions to consider could include:
- Has your family grown or is it growing?
- Are your children heading off to university or interested in buying a home of their own?
- Has your relationship status changed or do you anticipate it might change in the future?
- Have your finances or personal circumstances changed or been impacted by the pandemic?
- Has spending more time in your home over the last 12 months made you re-think your requirements?
A recent survey undertaken by Legal & General Mortgage Club identified the following reasons why people are considering additional borrowing on their mortgage right now:
- Home improvements/renovation costs (34%)
- Home extension / building works (27%)
- Purchase another property (24%)
- Debt consolidation (17%)
Perhaps you’ve already made the decision to add additional borrowing to your re-mortgage for one of these reasons? Or perhaps you’d like my help to work out your borrowing needs?
Let’s secure you a mortgage that fits.
For advice about your re-mortgage – please call me on 0161 711 1720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit my website at: www.jffinancialsolutions.com